Code of Ethics
- To engage in keen, fair competition so the public can obtain the products and services it needs at a reasonable price.
- To promote and advertise our products and services clearly and straightforwardly, and to avoid practices that might mislead or deceive.
- To ensure that product illustrations used, illustrating prices, values and benefits are clear and \ fair, and contain the appropriate disclosures of any amounts that are not guaranteed.
- To explain products we sell in clear, direct language without unreasonable complexity.
- To operate our business using procedures that are sound and fair.
- To ensure competent and courteous sales and service.
- To respect the privacy of individuals by using personal information only for the purpose authorized and not revealing this information to any unauthorized person.